1. Zhang X.L., Jia X.F., Yu B., Gao Y., and Bai J.G. (2011) Exogenous hydrogen peroxide influences antioxidant enzyme activity and lipid peroxidation in cucumber leaves at low light. Scientia Horticulturae, online, doi: 10.1016/j.scienta.2011.05.009.
2. Gao Y., Guo Y.K., Dai A.H., Sun W.J., and Bai J.G. (2011) Paraquat pretreatment alters antioxidant enzyme activity and protects chloroplast ultrastructure in heat-stressed cucumber leaves. Biologia Plantarum, (accepted)
3. Li Q., Yu B., Gao Y., Dai A.H., and Bai J.G. (2011) Cinnamic acid pretreatment mitigates chilling stress of cucumber leaves through altering antioxidant enzyme activity. Journal of Plant Physiology, 168: 927-934.
4. Lin S.H., Liu Z.J, Xu P.L., Fang Y.Y., and Bai J.G. (2011) Paraquat pre-treatment increases activities of antioxidant enzymes and reduces lipid peroxidation in salt-stressed cucumber leaves. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 33: 295-304.
5. Liu Z.J., Guo Y.K., and Bai J.G. (2010) Exogenous hydrogen peroxide changes antioxidant enzyme activity and protects ultrastructure in leaves of two cucumber ecotypes under osmotic stress. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, 29: 171-183.
6. Gao Y., Guo Y.K., Lin S.H., Fang Y.Y., and Bai J.G. (2010) Hydrogen peroxide pretreatment alters the activity of antioxidant enzymes and protects chloroplast ultrastructure in heat-stressed cucumber leaves. Scientia Horticulture, 126: 20-26.
7. Liu Z.J., Zhang X.L., and Bai J.G. (2009) Exogenous paraquat changes antioxidant enzyme activities and lipid peroxidation in drought-stressed cucumber leaves. Scientia Horticulturae, 121: 138-143.
8. Liu J.J., Lin S.H., Xu P.L., Wang X.J., and Bai J.G. (2009) Effects of exogenous silicon on the activities of antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in chilling-stressed cucumber leaves. Agricultural Sciences in China, 8: 1075-1086.
9. Bai J.G., Xu P.L., Zong C.S., and Wang C.Y. (2009) Effects of exogenous calcium on some postharvest characteristics of cut gladiolus. Agricultural Sciences in China, 8: 293-303.
10. Xu P.L., Guo Y.K., and Bai J.G. (2008) Effects of long-term chilling on ultrastructure and antioxidant activity in leaves of two cucumber cultivars under low light. Physiologia Plantarum, 132: 467-478.