1. Cheng ZJ, Wang L, Sun W, Zhang Y, Zhou C, Su YH, Li W, Sun T T, Zhao X Y, Li X G, Cheng Y, Zhao Y, Xie Q, and Zhang XS (2013) Pattern of Auxin and Cytokinin Responses for Shoot Meristem Induction Results from the Regulation of Cytokinin Biosynthesis by AUXIN RESPONSE FACTOR3. Plant physiol 161:1-12.
2. Bai B, Su YH, Yuan J and Zhang XS (2012) Induction of Somatic Embryos in Arabidopsis Requires Local YUCCA Expression Mediated by the Down-regulation of Ethylene Biosynthesis. Molecular Plant (online).
3. Su YX, Liu YG, Zhang XS (2012) Abscisic acid is required for somatic embryo initiation through mediating spatial auxin response in Arabidopsis. Plant Growth Regulation doi: 10.1007/s10725-012-9759-2.
4. Zhao XY, Su YH, Zhang CY, Wang L, Li XG, Zhang XS (2012) Differences in capacities of in vitro organ regeneration between two Arabidopsis ecotypes Wassilewskija and Columbia. Plant Cell Tiss Organ Cult doi: 10.1007/s11240-012-0216-8.
5. Li W, Liu H, Cheng ZJ, Su YH, Han HN, et al. (2011) DNA Methylation and Histone Modifications Regulate De Novo Shoot Regeneration in Arabidopsis by Modulating WUSCHEL Expression and Auxin Signaling. PLoS Genet 7(8): e1002243. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.1002243
6. Su YH, Liu YB and Zhang XS (2011) Auxin-Cytokinin Interaction Regulates Meristem Development. Molecular Plant 4(4): 616-625.
7. Su YH, Cheng ZJ, Su YX and Zhang XS (2010) Pattern analysis of stem cell differentiation during in vitro Arabidopsis organogenesis. Frontiers in Biology 5(5): 464-470.
8. Li XG, Su YH, Zhao XY, Li W, Gao XQ and Zhang XS. (2010) Cytokinin overproduction-caused alteration of flower development is partially mediated by CUC2 and CUC3 in Arabidopsis. Gene 450:109-120.
9. Su YH, Zhao XY, Liu YB, Zhang CL, O’Neill SD and Zhang XS (2009) Auxin-induced WUS expression is essential for embryonic stem cell renewal during somatic embryogenesis in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 59:448-60.
10. Su YH and Zhang XS (2009) Auxin gradients trigger de novo formation of stem cells during somatic embryogenesis. Plant Signaling and Behavior 4:574-576.
11. Zhao XY, Su YH, Cheng ZJ, Zhang XS. (2008) Cell fate switch during in vitro plant organogenesis. Journal of Intergrative Plant Biology 50:814-822.